Week In Books is a feature where I catch you up on my week in the book world, whether it be new books I’ve one-clicked, books that have caught my eye, book-world news, reviews, and what I’ve been reading that week. I’d love to see your own Week In Books in the comments!
I actually managed to fit in some reading time this week – yay! It’s also been a pretty great week for book news. Check out my Week In Books below…
I’ve finally dived into Love And Other Words by the amazing writing duo Christina Lauren! I’d been hearing nothing but great things so I was insanely excited to start it.
This week I set up a What’s Next? collection on my Kindle app and I went through ALL the books on my kindle and picked out ones which caught my eye the most, some recent buys, some from years ago! I also have a FBBF18 collection which has books from authors attending the Four Brits Book Fest 18 event I co-organise, so I’ll be going between the two collections over the next few months when picking my next read.
Here’s a few suggestions from my collections… Truth Or Beard by Penny Reid, Taking Chances by Laura Farr, Six Of Hearts by LH Cosway, The Man In The Black Suit by Sylvain Reynard, Captive In The Dark by CJ Roberts, Preppy Part 3 by TM Frazier, Loving Mr Daniels by Brittainy C Cherry, Bullet by Jade C Jamison, and On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves, just to name a few!
It’s going to be a tough one, any advice??
- I finally got some reading time in and I devoured The Chateau by Tiffany Reisz which releases in June. You’ll have to wait a bit longer for my review but it was a solid 4 stars – fans of the Original Sinners series will love this Kingsley spin off!
- Joanna Wylde’s latest book in her Reaper’s series released! Rome’s Chance is a novella and I’m so excited to dive in now it’s on my kindle!
- I reviewed The Sea Of Tranquility by Katja Millay this week – it’s been over 5 years since I first read it so I figured it’s about time I put up a 5 star review!
- Tarryn Fisher has a new release coming in just one month with Willow Aster who are writing under the name Fisher & Aster. Check out the cover reveal of Folsom!
- The first book in Sophie Kinsella‘s Shopaholic series is currently just 0.99!! This is my favourite Chick Lit series! So many laughs!!
- Natasha Preston has a new release titled Lie To Me! I am in love with this cover and I can’t wait to read this one!
- A new author on my radar this week is Jessica Ruben whose debut novel releases May 1st. Rising is available for pre-order and definitely one to watch!
- Max Monroe have a sale on! Sex Says is just 0.99! Snap it up before it increases!
- A Boy Like You by Ginger Scott is also just 0.99 and it looks so great, I couldn’t resist snapping it up myself.
That’s all I’ve got for you this week, make sure you check back for the next Week In Books, and sign up to my blog to receive email updates!