Week In Books is a feature where I catch you up on my week in the book world, whether it be new books I’ve one-clicked, books that have caught my eye, book-world news, reviews, and what I’ve been reading that week. I’d love to see your own Week In Books in the comments!
I have finally started my ARC of The Chateau by Tiffany Reisz, and I couldn’t more excited to be back in the world of the Original Sinners. I’ve only just started it so no real views yet, but I’m positive it’s going to be another amazing read from this author.
I’m thinking it’s going to have to be the fantastic writing duo Christina Lauren’s latest release, Love And Other Words. I’ve heard nothing but incredible things about this one, it’s not like anything they’ve written before and I’m itching to dive in.
- So as you just saw, Christina Lauren released Love And Other Words on Tuesday. You can still read the prologue, chapter one, chapter two, chapter three, and Chapter four over on their blog.
- Michelle Leighton (formerly writing as M Leighton) has released her first book in quite some time titled The Dandelion. This looks to be a heartbreaking second chance love story – a definite one-click!
- Another new release came from Jewel E Ann – she released the second book in her Transcend duo, Epoch. All my book friends rave about this series so Transcend and Epoch are high on my TBR!
- Sally Thorne has a new book coming out in January 2019 (I know it’s age away!!) and you can pre-order it now! It’s called 99 Percent Mine and even the title makes me excited to read it!
- Ricochet by Kerri Lake is on sale for just 99p! I really liked this one, it’s a dark standalone antihero romance.
- Meghan Quinn’s book Three Blind Dates is just 99p for a matter of days so you need to snap this one up!!
- There’s a new Reapers MC novella coming!!!! I am crazy obsessed with this series and Rome’s Chance by Joanna Wylde is releasing on April 24th! I cannot wait!!!
- Kate Stewart has a new book out! It’s called The Real and I’ve heard it’s another epic romance which is sure to bring tears!
- I got 2 reviews up on the blog this week! First up was Pepper Winters’ latest, The Boy And His Ribbon, and OMG you guys, it was beyond incredible. Read my 5 star review and get clicking! It’s a must!!
- And I finally reviewed the awesome Rock Chick series by the Queen Kristen Ashley. I gave the series an overall 4 stars but there’s a few hidden 5 stars within. I’m sad the series is over but if anyone hasn’t yet met the Hot Bunch, have a read of my review and dive in!
That’s all I’ve got for you this week, make sure you check back for the next Week In Books, and sign up to my blog to receive email updates!