Week In Books is a feature where I catch you up on my week in the book world, whether it be new books I’ve one-clicked, books that have caught my eye, book-world news, reviews, and what I’ve been reading that week. I’d love to see your own Week In Books in the comments!
I’ve just dived into Pepper Winters’ latest, The Boy And His Ribbon, which I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about. It released this week and true to Pepper’s style it’s a long one so I expect I’ll spend most of the week (between work and kids) reading it. Anyone else reading this one too?
It’s more than likely going to be my ARC of The Chateau by Tiffany Reisz. For any newbies to my blog, I am a crazy huge Tiffany Reisz fan, and her Original Sinners is one of my very very favourite series. It’s impossible not to love Kingsley so I’m so excited to be jumping back into the world of my favourite pervert.
- Christina Lauren, revealed two more chapters from the book they are releasing on April 10th called Love And Other Words. (In case you missed my previous post you can check out the prologue, chapter one, and chapter two) Now you can also read chapter three, and Chapter four!
- Mariana Zapata’s book Rhythm, Chord And Malykhin is currently on sale (at time of posting) for just £1.99! This is a HUGE sale for this book so grab it quick!
- 5 star 99p sale alert!!! Drive by Kate Stewart is a book everyone should read, and (at the time of posting) it’s less than a pound!! This was my joint favourite book of 2017 and you can find my 5 star review right here!
- The ultimate Queen Of the Alphas, Kristen Ashley, turned 50 this week, and to celebrate she revamped the covers of the entire Rock Chick series, put them all on sale, AND she gave us a new book!!! Shirleen finally gets herself a well deserved HEA and I absolutely loved it!! You can check out my post about all this by going here, and keep an eye out next week where I’ll have a Rock Chick full series review!
- And finally, I finished One Day In December by Josie Silver and it was just the most incredible, heartbreaking and heartwarming read. You guys, it took me a while to recover from this one, and as the book doesn’t release until September, the publisher wants me to hold off on reviewing on my blog until closer to that time, but I can post on Goodreads, which I will be doing this week when I can find the right words. This is a major must buy!
That’s all I’ve got for you this week, make sure you check back for the next Week In Books, and sign up to my blog to receive email updates!